Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Fat Fighters

Had my first disagreement the other week. For six years, belly and suit-trousers have got on well. When getting dressed up for mid winter, they had a falling out. That's why I'm wearing the more spacious tux in the photos!

I must admit I feared the lack of exercise down here. I hate gym routines, and a begrudged hour or so here and there is no substitute for getting out on the mountain bikes or in the sea. Although Dean's proved that regular gym work is good for you, it still bores me to tears.

But, I'm not the only one! So, we've started a pre-breakfast running club. Or more accurately, a guilt syndicate, as failure to show will bring the appropriate "motivational banter" from the others. Hopefully this will work and get us back in shape for the return of the sun and the active season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home