Thursday, July 20, 2006

Fair-well to Wales

The one thing I'm really going to miss is mountain biking. It's more of an obsession than a sport, in which case I have the full compulsive disorder.

Wanting to leave Cardiff on a high, I spent the whole weekend riding. With a good gang of mates, we sessioned the local downhill courses and finished with a superb blast across the Brecon Beacons (pictured).

The heat was searing and the company excellent. We rode, chatted with local lads, took photos, fixed some kid's chain, ate ice-cream, and rode some more. Fantastic!

There's some part of this life I don't want to leave behind, but at the same time I can't resist this massive leap fowards... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Vindicated said...

Hi Dave,

Best of luck to you man. All the best. Keep in touch. If you get MSN, add me to your buddy list @
Administrator@VindicatedBliss.com

Keep checking the web for updates at www.VindicatedBliss.com.
I will sort out sending you that Office cd to your new address next week. I can be lame sometimes at this sort of thing, so if I havent sent it, email me a scream!! I wont take it personally.
Again
best of luck.
T

1:10 pm GMT  
Blogger neilea said...

Hi Dave,

Really sorry to hear about your mate, that's awful.

Climbing pylons sounds good, did you have to do it in full winter kit?

Keep blogging,
Neil.

8:14 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home